Hello my musicians!
It's time to know a fantastic element of music!
The musical notes!!! I'm a musical note!
We are very important to play instruments and to sing
I introduce you my family!!!
DO RE MI FA SOL LA SI DO
We live in a big house called Pentagrama with different floors.
Each floor gives a name to each of us:
DO RE MI FA SOL LA SI DO
I propose you a game:
Draw on the floor a big Pentagrama like this I show you below:
Make groups of 8 people and each of you will be: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si, Do (hight).
Place each other in your place of the pentagrama.
Then watch the first video.
After it, watch the second video (shorter), and looking at the screen, each student has to say his note singing the tone.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario